In the area of audit, we assume a systematic and independent examination of accounts, records and documents in the following missions:
- Statutory auditor : Determine a fair and accurate representation of the financial position
- Legal revision of the accounts
- Contractual Financial Audit
- Audit of accounts in connection with an equity investment or a buyback
- Legal and social audit: energy use, work environment, worker pay..
- Audit of computer systems
- Organizational Audit or cycle Audit
- Management audit: A systematic assessment of methods and policies of an organization’s management.
- Examination of information made on the basis of agreed procedures
- Make sure that the operational efficiency of process
- Always report any incorrect procedures during the process.
- Verify that the process is aligned with the strategic vision of the company
- Providing an update showing the status of the implementation of all the recommendations
Our financial audit approach is effective and efficient based on analysis of the analysis and assessment of risks resulting in particular from internal control weaknesses.
During the preliminary phase we make sure that we have clearly defined the overall context of the assignment, assessed the risks related to the sector of activity in which the client operates and its general characteristics, and identify significant transactions.
For recurring data, the assessment of internal control allows us to analyze the procedures used to generate financial information and to identify risks related to their design and operation.
For non-recurring data and management’s assessments such as the estimation of accounting provisions or the definition of depreciation methods, the preliminary analysis allows us to assess the specific risks, anticipate any problems and prepare an appropriate control program.
The account control phase is adapted, for each type of transaction and for each objective, according to the confidence obtained from the previous steps and the levels of risks identified.