In accounting matters, we provide our clients with several local services, such us:
- Complete bookkeeping
- Customer Accounting Service Support
- Taking charge of the bookkeeping at the client’s premises or in the office
- Outsourcing of accounting in collaboration with foreign cabinets
- Establishment of consolidated accounts
- Compliance with IFRS IAS standards
- Setting up of cost accounting
- Establishment of administrative and accounting procedures
- Some SMEs prefer to focus on their core business, entrusting us with the complete bookkeeping. On the other hand, others have their own accounting department and have recourse to the assistance of our firm according to a periodical intervention frequency.
Our intervention procedure is strongly inspired by the professional French norm NP 2300 applicable to the mission of presentation of the accounts and it is in harmony with the professional standards of the OECT.
The process adopted is as follows: